Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy shirt

Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy shirt

The more they are Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy shirt willing to talk about it, the more BS you hear. 90% of the military time is pure boredom and dealing with chickens * The remaining 10% is pure adrenaline where seconds become hours but days become minutes. Most of the things you have time to remember you wish you didn’t remember it. Your ability to get a deer is directly related and exponentially multiplied by the time you spend hunting.

Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy tank top

Yes, sometimes you’ll get lucky and get a Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy shirt deer after 5 minutes of hunting on an opening day, but hunting is all about stats and abilities. Even if conditions are not ideal, you always have a better chance of getting a deer if you’re in the forest than when you’re on the couch. And the reason I say your odds increase exponentially as you spend more time in the forest is that you gain experience and knowledge.

Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy tank top
tank top

The more time you spend hunting, the more you understand deer behavior. Scouting is important. Even in an area you’ve hunted for decades, it’s important for scouting. Weather, acne production, crops in regional fields, etc. will change deer patterns from year to Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy shirt year. The more you know about a place and its wildlife before the hunt, the higher your odds are.

Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy sweater, hoodies

Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy hoodie
hoodie
Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy Sweater
Sweater

If you can get out and scout it using maps, aerial photos, see forecasts and talk to Female Veteran Classy Sassy and a bit smart assy shirt locals. Your odds can be greatly improved or hurt by what you do for weeks and months before the season opens. Understanding distance puts meat in the freezer. Regardless of the weapon you’re using, it’s important to accurately determine your distance to the target. Rangefinders are great until the battery dies, they get damaged, you forget/lose them, or you don’t have time to use it before taking the shot. You need to be able to accurately judge distance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: